Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Haul // Urban Decay, Benefit, theBalm, NYX + More!

Hey guys! Over the past few weeks, I've picked up a few new bits here and there both online and instore and promised a haul when the last of it arrived. So here it is!


We'll start with my Debenhams purchases which was the last package to arrive and my most anticipated! 
I had ordered the new Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette for my cousin for her 18th, but as soon as I seen it in person I knew it had to be mine! I haven't used it yet (need to photograph it first..boo!) but it looks amazing!
Sticking with Urban Decay, I finally caved and ordered Riff eyeshadow which has been made so popular because of the beautiful Rosie Connolly. It's worth the hype! I used it the other day and before I even applied mascara, I got complimented! Stunning!
Finally, I ordered the Naked Weightless Concealer in Fair Neutral, I've only used it once, but on first impression, I really like it!

From Cloud10Beauty, I picked up the Nip&Fab Glycolic Daily Cleansing Pads which I've been scouting Penneys for, for so long (I've yet to see one Nip&Fab product in Penneys). They are available in boots, but there a few euro more so Cloud10 is the way to go and after humming and hawing for so long as to whether I needed Mary-Lou Manizer I decided to dive straight in and purchase theBalm Manizer Sisters Palette which includes Mary-Lou, Cindy-Lou and Betty-Lou all in the one palette! I've since concluded that everyone needs Mary-Lou in their life!

From Penneys, I picked up the new Catrice Professional Contouring Palette in 010 Ashy Radiance and I absolutely love it so far! Review coming soon. I nabbed the last Essence 2in1 Lash&Brow Comb, because it's so handy and inexpensive and finally the FaceTime Dark Circle Reducer Eye Patches, which I've yet to use but will report back.

With Boots.ie now stocking NYX cosmetics I jumped at the chance to pick some bits up and purchased the NYX Mirco Brow Pencil in Ash Brown which is said to be a dupe for the Anastasia Brow Wiz (comparison soon) and I also purchased the NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Palette which has been raved about by the likes as Jaclyn Hill and LustreLux!

In store in Boots I picked up some cute little Benefit Minis including High Beam Luminescent Complexion Enhancer, That Gal Illuminating Face Primer, It's Potent Eye Cream and the Triple Performing Facial Emulsion. These were on offer at 4 for €20!
Boots were also having a 3for2 offer on, so I also got some backups of my Revlon ColourStay Foundation (combination/oily) in Buff and the Max Factor Face Finity Primer and purchased the Bourjois 1 Second Volume Mascara in Ultra Black (limited edition packaging) because Karen from Lovely Girlie Bits raves about this NON-STOP so I need it! Finally, whilst about to leave I remembered I wanted to pick up the Duo Lash Adhesive (clear) which EVERYONE used and I've been meaning to try for so long.

Finally... and technically not a proper purchase, but I've included them non-the-less are the mini Clinic Pop Lipcolour + Primer lipsticks that came free in Decembers issue of  Glamour Magazine. There are four different freebies to collect from Clinique, a Moisturiser, a Mascara and the choice of two lip shades, Nude Pop and Cherry Pop. I picked up two magazines to try out both. I can tell you now that the full-size Nude Pop will be mine! 

I can't wait to put all these new products to the test and hopefully get some reviews up soon! Let me know you've been buying lately!

2015-14-10--00-45-55

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...